Jungson or Korsun/Dussun?

Hello!

I'm new on this forum. I have registered because it seems that many of you have heard on Jungson and Dussun products.

I'm a little bit confused. For a past few days I have red allmost everything I could find about Jungson JA-88D and Dussun/Korsun V6/V8i.

What's making me confused is that many people is saying that korsun/dussun is tubelike soft and powerfull and many other saying that jungson is tubelike warm and so on.

How can so many people get so diffrent opinion about one product?

Some are saying that jungson have hard sound other that korsun have hard sound?

I have no possibilities to listen to korsun either dussun so please can you who have heard these amplifiers tell me how they sound.

I want to buy one of them.

Best regards, Boris
Sweden
boro
I have the JA-1/99C luxury edition Jungson and it does sound very good, the pre-amp has a slight bit of harshness, that a Plinius M16 ($4500NZ$)didn't have. The Plinius also had more air around the instruments, but it did sound a bit lean in comparison. In my own system I have just placed my components on marble slabs and there is an immense improvement soundwise. I suggest the poweramp does like quite a bit of air around it and a very stable platform to sound it's best. I have heard powercable upgrades are also recommended, but I haven't experimented with these as yet.
I'm thankfull for all answers.

I still can't decide between Jungson and Dussun.
I front of me I have two issues of BFS from USA. Review of both Jungson JA-88D and Dussun V8.

Review of Dussun V8:
While the Dussun v6 is a match for Jungson 88D, the 8i surpasses the Jungsson in every way..

I'm not out for amount of power. I just want my room to be filled with music. I want to almost see the music if you understand what I mean.

What would you choose and why?

Best regards, Boris
Hello Boris, I'm having trouble differentiating between the JungSon 88D and the Dussun V6i also. Please keep this thread updated if you do decide to buy something. At this moment I'd like any input you can offer.

The question I keep asking myself is this: The Dussun V6i has 150 watts Class A power, dual mono design with separate toroidal transformers and in my opinion better styling. So why is it cheaper than the JungSon???

[email protected] if you want to talk.
Dussun has more watts, pre-out and I can use the power amplifier when watching a movie with weaker home cinema receiver + the unit is well built and that's what everybody is saying. But not many are saying how it sound.
Those who do it say that it sound a little bit hard and metallic. A little bit to neutral. What's confusing me is that resellers says that it sound tube like.....

Jungson has fewer watt no pre-out but I think it looks nicer :) + many are saying that Jungson sound warm organic and sweet so you can listen to it for many hours.

Sound is most important and watts are not so important to me. 80W is probably enough.

Some people has change out their PRIMARE stuff for Jungson.

For now Jungson is my favorite but I'm still not sure. Dussun has so much more but maybe to hard sound. My primary goal is to enjoy the music and to play loud.....

I have two issues of BFS here. In one the reviewer says that jungson is really god and probably better choice than Dussun V8 but in the latest issue the reviewer are writing that V6 is equal to Jungson Ja-88D and V8 is better that Jungson in all aspects...

Who to listen to? Who to trust when everybody is saying different stuff... :)
Hate it. It would be mush easier If I could listen to one of them...

Best regards, Boris
Well, I've taken a gamble and just ordered a Dussun V6-i for myself from a Hong Kong dealer. Will let you know how it turns out.