Is there a problem at Revel?

Apparently, dealers are telling customers that Revel is no longer shipping speakers and some dealers are dropping the line. Is there really a problem at Revel?
pmarx8218

Showing 1 response by bemopti123

Completely agree with Jefflo, I would never advocated anything affiliated with Harman International. Since they acquired several brands under their badge, regardless of what they might make audiophiles think, their ultimate priority is: the bottom line and their stock holders.
Have you noticed all the gutting that has occured with so many, so called audiophile companies, when they are acquired by corporations? If I am to pay exorbitant amounts of money for speakers and other hifi components, I believe it will be a long term commitment, but if their idea of longterm is just a couple of years and then, begin to get rid of repair parts etc....then, what is the value of buying these products? In no way, Revel an affordable line, their lowest speaker running upwards of 2K retail. Maybe dealers who are unloading them at heavy discounts, do by not wanting to deal with a possible troublesome repair policy/company. Sad day for ML and now, Revel.