Interconnects and Speaker Cable, What in your history hit your pleasure button?

Many of us have had several sets of interconnects and speaker cables.  I have had many of the brands associated with at one time or another of being SOTA.

The ones that I remember having the most aural and mental impact on my pleasure index were the Wireworld Gold Eclipse.  I am not endorsing the Copper vs. Silver debate or forgetting the Nordost, Kimber and many other brands I have owned, I just remember the Gold Eclipse as being a major listening pleasure. 

And you?

whatjd
    Considering the many standout brands of cabling and conditioners for example: Wireworld, Hidiamond, Synergistic Research, Audioquest, Transparent, PS Audio, MIT, Nordost, Audience, Cardas, Kubala, Kimber Kable, Purist Audio Design, Elrod, Verastarr, Shunyata, JPS Labs, Signal Cable and Inakustik, most of these I have tried/tested in my many years in this hobby. Only one brand checked all of the pros and is presently staying planted in my listening room. 
     Inakustik cables is not just a phenomenal sounding cable, it is a well crafted, engineered, piece of art. To the 2404 air cabling to the HDMI optical and the best conditioning ones system should not do without - the 3500P AC Reference Power Station. Anyone looking to lower the noise floor and here the most natural production of your music should give Inakustik a try. You won’t be disappointed........

System dependent as always, but in my current system...

MIT Matrix HD 36 interconnects and

MIT Matrix HD 60 bi-wire speaker cables.

It always mystifies me when folks doggedly espouse the notion that cables do not and cannot make a difference. They state this as if it were accepted scientific doctrine. I always think, what the heck are you listening to?? Cables can make a tremendous difference in the sound of a good, high resolution system. Years ago I found this to be true when I found The Cable Company and was able to audition a number of interconnects and speaker cables. I had what I felt was a pretty good stereo rig at the time. The first ic's I used were MIT 330. They made quite the difference in sound. I tried a few more over time including XLO. I finally chose Audioquest Diamond IC's as the best I had heard (they were expensive though). I got out of the hobby for a number of years, and when I got involved again selected Morrow audio cables, though I didn't really audition others. Just a few month ago I again got the urge to audition cables again. I bought some Audioquest IC's and was amazed once again at the difference they made (Sydney and Mackenzie IC's) So, I contacted The Cable Company, and after trying out a few cables selected Synergistic Research CORE UEF Level 2 IC's. THese are very good cables and again I was happy for a while. During a recent move I came across a length of Cardas Hexlink Golden 5C. I had bought this set used on a whim from Audiogon months before. I had only given them a cursory listen because I was trying out the Synergetics at the time. I had originally felt they were too veiled. Since I am now retired and have some time on my hands I decided to give them another try (I had also just purchased RME ADI 2 DAC.) Wow, with the resolution of the new DAC the Cardas opened up and amazed me. The sound was warm, but detailed. The sound stage was vast and imaging terrific. Wraping up this long story, I ordered some used Cardas Golden Presence cables on Audiogon. They were new, but discontinued by Cardas. The Golden Presence are absolutely the most musical ic's I have ever experienced. My system simply bloomed. So, do cables make a difference in the sound of a system?  I only know what I hear and that is they can and do make a difference. In fact they can transform your system.
Went Cardas Golden Reference throughout a few years back. About a year went by before I realized I hadn’t been worrying about my wires.
works for me.
In the past I've had AZ, Kimber, Cardas Golden Reference, Cardas Clear, Transparent Gen 5, Ref, A23, etc, etc. for interconnects and speaker cables. I have settled on Tellurium Q Black Diamond IC's and speaker cables. Simply amazing how good these cables are. Cables make a big difference. I was once a quasi non-believer but I have been converted.