Disc read problem w/ Proceed CDD

mail me, [email protected] if you can. Letter to the person I bought the transport from, has anyone had the same problem with this great sounding player? I got the player home and I put a disk in it and it sounds phenomenal! But, I have a problem. 3 out of the 6 disks I put in it the player didn’t work i.e. the player would not read them. One of the disks by Clapton would play, but if I tried to jump to another song it would lock up and only start on song one. I have a cd called classical delights by OPUS 3. I played in all other cd players I have owned perfect, but in the CDD when I put it in, it just sits there and attempts to read, but eventually it will stop and spit the disk out. This is breaking my heart. If you could help, I sure would appreciate your input. I have wanted one of these for a good while to go with my Proceed DAP and it sucks that I haven’t been able to hear some of my favorite tunes yet. Damn thing. PS I ran two different cleaning disks through it and to no avail. Best Regards, Gary Hogman
ghogmanc4da

Showing 1 response by dco2000

Contact Madrigal and inquire about an EPROM change. They should fix it for free. I am returning my CDP next week for free repairs.