Differences in Audioquest Storm series (Thunder, Tornado, Hurricane)

Hi guys, I'm currently running a Audioquest Niagara 1000 conditioner, Line Magnetic 508IA integrated amp, SOTM Trifecta and a Denafrips Venus. Running the AQ Thunder from wall to the Niagara 1000, and from the 1000 to the integrated amp, AQ Z3 everywhere else.

My question is for those who had experiences with each entry in this line of power cables, how much of a difference does each tier bring vs. the previous one? What would I expect if I upgraded the main cable (wall to Niagara 1000) to the Tornado for example?

Thanks in advance.
divertiti
I'm in the market too. Looking at the Thunder or Tornado for my amp.Any info would be appreciated.
If you are truly serious, genuine, and straightforward about your inquiry and question, I heartily suggest, recommend and encourage you to visit a local authorized dealer and determine for yourself the characteristics, traits, and qualities of the cables about which you inquire here there is no reason to accept the opinion, beliefs, and observations of those here on such a topic when you're own evaluation, determination, and findings can be so readily obtained and acquired.
For what it's worth, I tried a Thunder on my tube integrated in place of a Pangea AC-9, and the difference was sufficient that I had to keep it.
Unfortunately my area only has Best Buy and whole home system installers.

I upgrade my previous Z3s to the Thunder and heard material enough of a difference in both areas to keep them. My disease is making me curious as to what happens if I go even more up the line...
I have a pretty good store in my area and they handle Audioquest. I called to see if they had any demos setup for me to hear and they told me that Audioquest hadn't started shipping them yet. When I told him there are reviews online from guys that own them, he said he'd get back to me tomorrow . Maybe there just online sales. We'll see.