Classe CA 400, Pass Labs X250 and X350 comparison.

I am thinking of upgrading my amplifier. I have a Bryston 4B-ST. My system consists of a Classe model 6R preamp, Coincident Total Eclipse speakers, Theta Miles balanced cd player along with a Arcam CD92 cd player. I am leaning toward Pass Labs X250 or X350 (more power). Along with a cheaper alternative the Classe CA 400. I like blues and classic rock for music choices. I am looking to improve dynamics,detail,wider/deeper soundstage and maybe improve mids and highs. I would greatly appreciate any comments, opinions and suggestions regarding these amplifiers. Offering suggestions about how any of these amps could improve over my Bryston are important. I think Bryston has a good reputation for having good bass, would the amps I have suggested improve that? Thank you in advance, Somebody please respond. One other note the Pass Labs amps have the X250.5 model is it a notable choice over the other two. There is quite a considerable price increase to purchase one?
ekaras
The Pass X.5 series is a big improvement over the original X version. The X350 can be described as cold or analytical.
Thats why there is such a big price diference in the used prices for these units even though the original retails prices were about the same.
hi everyone
I have thought about selling my classe ca 200 and abandon
the idea of biamping and going with one larger ca 400 . I
am a big classe fan and like rshad0000 said , classe amp
seem to be a bit slow & sluggish in bass responce but the
truth is classe tends to be very warm & tube sounding .
a far cry from like krells .
I have a Pass X250.5 and find it to have nearly complete control of the bass. Much like a krell amp that I also own.

I have found the Classe amps to be terrific in the mids and highs, but seem to be slow or sluggish in the bass compared to Krell or Byrston.
I have my system set up in my basement. The main part is roughly 24X40 with tile floor, acoustic ceiling and paneled walls.
Do you need that much power for your 94dB efficient speakers? My Focals have 93dB efficiency, and I rarely need more than 100 watts in 15 x 20 room with 9 ft ceiling. I am currently using XA-30.5 with excellent result, and I think it would be a good match for your speakers as well. Despite the model number suggests, XA-30.5 clips at over 100 watt while still in class A.