best RCA interconnects under $150

I have a Mccormack DNA-1 amp connected to a TAD 150 signature pre-amp with Sound Silver Trilogy interconnects made by Stewart prior. I am using Oyaida PS2 to connect my Jolida 100A cdp.

I am looking to improve the sonics, large soundstage, silky mids, airy highs, and accurate bass. I am hoping to upgrade the interconnects towards this sonic character, your recommendations are welcomed.....

Thanks
dvdgreco
(if you don't mind DIY:)
Mundorf's Silver/gold wires(SGW105YE/SGW105WH - 0.5 mm). The Price of silver has sky rocketed, but you should be able to assemble a 1 meter pair for under or in the vicinity of $150.

Sound is very highly resoluted, clean, organic, calm, smooth, and with an inherent natural warmth and overall "tightness;" there's a sense of cohesiveness that lends a simplicity to the sonic imprinting.

http://www.mundorf.com/english%201.1/main-frameset.htm
I'm with Craig_hoch... Morrows, no question.

Just my experience and my opinion.

:)listening,

Ed
Take Five Audio in Ontario will make up a pair to your length specifications based on professional Nogami Deflex cable and Neutrik Profi plugs. I doubt they can be bettered at three times the price, if at all, not being convinced of the superiority of mega priced cables.
I have tried quite a few interconnects which routinely sell in the $50 - $200 price range on the Audiogon. From my experience you would be hard pressed to surpass the performance of the Soundsilver trilogy interconnects for less than $200.
I have the Tad-150 as well and use the MA-1 interconnects from Morrow Audio - a true audio bargain.
You might add a $79 pair of JW Audio RCA's to your audition list. I tried a pair about two months ago, taking advantage of their 30 day trial, and found them to at least equal if not out-perform a number of my other sanely priced favorites I had sitting around. My previous favorites are priced in the $150-$250 area. They break all of their cables in for you ahead of time, so it won't take you 2 weeks to figure out if they are going to be "keepers" or not. If you are like most audiophiles, you will end up trying dozens over the years, and it is helpful to not have to take a big loss on every pair that does not synergize with your system. Find some manufacturers that stand beind their products with a similar policy.
When I had a DNA-1 Deluxe I thought the Outlaw Audio PCA ICs went well with them. The sound was very nice to my ears. I think I heard all of what you mentioned above. The Outlaw Audio PCA cables area bit thick and I had to get used to the locking plug.
MarkerTek.com pro audio cables.

Used by the recording, film, and broadcast professionals.

Less than $30 each. Premium Canare TecNec cables work great.

Cheap, durable, and excellent for home audio.
Try the Signal Cable silver resolution on sale for $79.00 (normally $99.00). Add copper or silver bullets for another $40.00.

I love mine.
To monoprice, you must go. All others are just no as good. So, at monoprice's price, you cannot make a mistake. Don't let anyone fool you that expensive cables define better, they do not.
I am looking to improve the sonics, large soundstage, silky mids, airy highs, and accurate bass. I am hoping to upgrade the interconnects towards this sonic character, your recommendations are welcomed.....

In order to achive what you are wanting, you have to look at more than a cable in the $150 price range.