Best Power Cord for a Classe CA 2300

....without getting into all of this and all of that about power cords......opinions on the best power cord for this amp ! Thank you and I look forward to hearing from you
garebear
I'm also looking at new power cords for my system.

Okay, so it's the Pangea power cords, thanks for the info, I think?
Wow!!!! Ok, I think I am going to order a Pangea AC 9
for my new Music Hall integrated. If Elizabeth is still happy with her's after all this time, I think it must be pretty damn good. If it's not, I'm coming after her!!! ;o)
Lol, dang Elizabeth! So anyways, are all of your power cords Pangea? If so, which ones for what components? Quickly, what does your system comprise of? Sorry, I know it's off topic, but I'm just curious what you have. Also, I just recently purchased a classe ca-150 and am using a power punch cord on the ca-150 and another power punch cord on my pre-amp (classe ssp 25). Any thoughts on the power punch cords?
What happened to the "old" Audiogon, where moderators censored these boards to make sure everyone was fairly cordial? Audiogon is now giving Audioasylum and Head-Fi a run for the money...

In any case, my recommendation is to demo some power cords either from manufacturers who offer generous return privileges or from the Cable Company, where you will get charged a nominal fee (5% of the retail price) to try out as many of the well-known brands as you want until you find a good match. The salespeople also may have some words of wisdom about power cords others use with Classe amps, since they do keep a database of what components customers own and also have a pretty good idea of what cords are flying off the shelves and what cords are constantly being returned unloved.

I personally would audition power cords from Mojo Audio, Triode Wire Labs, and Fusion Audio. The Mojo Audio cords have great dynamics and frequency extension, the Triode Wire Labs cords impart a bit of mid-range warmth, and the Fusion Audio cords have warmth, good bass, and big sticker prices. In any case, all three companies will let you demo their cords for at least 30 days and accept returns with no questions asked. (Mojo offers a 45-day trial).
Hello J135 - thank you about the suggestion for the Classe mono-blocs but I am at a stage where I want to keep my system ( and life ) simple. I had the Classe CA 2200 and sold that and went up to the new CA 2300 back in May of this year. I had a Purist 20th Anniversary power cord on it and I liked it. My whole system is Purist Audio 20th Anniversary ( except for the speaker cables which is the Provectus ) I listened to the Shunyata Anaconda Zitron - nice cable and then went to the Purist Limited Edition power cord which seemed to fall in place sonically with the rest of the system. I still would like to hear a good Siltech ( as I have always liked their cables ) and also the 25th Anniversary Purist before I do anything ....so narrowing things down
OP,

classe' plays very well (no pun) w/ Transparent Audio cables/cords/conditioners. Happy Listening!