B&W 805 Sig Problem.

hi guys.wanted to share this with you all. i purchased a pair of 805 sig. they came in with a manufactures defect. waited 6 months for the 2nd pair. same problem with the 2nd pair. clearly their fault. now b&w wants to blame it on the shipping company.who can i speaker to above the service manager of b&w/rotel to get a good pair of speakers i purchased 6 months ago. the tweeter cap is not set properly, sticks out about 1/2 inch on the right side of every speaker. i love the speakers but i am pissed.thanks.
stang500hpaol
Geez thats terriable. Drop $3500+ on a set of speakers and the customer service seems to bite! I hope I don't have problems in the future with my 602's.
thanks guys. the b&w rep told me he would send out another pair and have them looked at by the dealer before i take them this time. i wrote a nice letter with a little finesse and they are sending out the 3rd pair of speakers by the end of the week.
If you think those pompus brits care if you think their "elite" line of speakers aren't perfect every time they force a pair on you at just shy of double mark-up then you are wrong. Good luck getting it resolved.
Nicely Demand that they send a new pair to the nearest dealer for inspection and pick up. Tell them your calling the President of B&W in England if you do not get a satisfactory response and a perfect pair of speakers, and do it. A $ 20.00 call to England may be what is required or the threat to do so. Get the persons name in the US and then tell them your intentions. These are not $ 99.00 a pair KLH speakers from Costco.You seem to have been very patient. Customers are not a link in the quality control process.
That sounds strange.
also, I don't understand "tweeter cap sticks out about 1/2" on the right side of every speaker".

People may net really understand what you're describing (as I don't)

Regardless, you're not going to be happy with the flawed speakers, so just refuse delivery.

Your dealer will understand.
what I mean is. B&W should make double box packing instead. I ship CDM1NT without original packing, but still can have the tweeter save. B&W using original packing should do much better than me...........ought to be.
Ask them to take extra care in protecting the tweeter. I have shipped CDM1NT before, but it seems no problem. Buyer likes my item very much.