Audioquest Niagara 5000 or 7000

Anyone have any experience with either of these two Products?  I find them intriguing and might consider buying one.
128x128Ag insider logo xs@2xjoesolek
Joe - "IF" your power supply is particularly "dirty" they may help.

"IF NOT" - The outlets in the back of the unit will probably provide the most benefit - the rest of the internal circuits will probably not provide any real benefit.

Furutech has a couple of distribution boxes without filters that work very well, just because of the quality of the outlets.

What will provide benefits are - effective power cables.

KLE Innovations have a few power cables that would be of benefit

Others from Pangea, Signal Cables and Less Loss are pretty good

If you are into DIY you can try my own design - see
http://image99.net/blog/index.html

Power conditioners and Power generators are very effective in areas with noisy power supplies into the house.

You do normally hear improvements, but as I said, it's mostly due to the better quality outlets in them.

Regards...

Much will depend upon your locale.

Do you live in or near a major U.S. city? If so, one of these models will be right for you.

If you live far outside of a U.S. city or rural area(s), then, you will not require one.

Happy Listening!

I live in a suburb of Chicago.  When I am at the manufacturer's website I am lead to believe, that regardless of the ac noise, these to units would impart a sonic improvement to my equipment.  I read a favorable review in a print mag about 2-3 months ago about the positive effect the 7000 had on a system.
jafant

If you live far outside of a U.S. city or rural area(s), then, you will not require one.

I'm not sure why you think this. There are many variables in AC power, including how well the utility maintains its system. Living in a rural area is no guarantee of clean power. In farming communities, equipment used by farmers (such as milking machines) can be as much of an influencing factor as manufacturing equipment in urban areas.

cleeds-

point taken. My experience has been that rural (not desolate) living is favorable to major city / grid congested living.

Yes, the power company or a quality home generator will be beneficial.

Happy Listening!