Audioquest Niagara 5000 or 7000

Anyone have any experience with either of these two Products?  I find them intriguing and might consider buying one.
128x128Ag insider logo xs@2xjoesolek
Joe - "IF" your power supply is particularly "dirty" they may help.

"IF NOT" - The outlets in the back of the unit will probably provide the most benefit - the rest of the internal circuits will probably not provide any real benefit.

Furutech has a couple of distribution boxes without filters that work very well, just because of the quality of the outlets.

What will provide benefits are - effective power cables.

KLE Innovations have a few power cables that would be of benefit

Others from Pangea, Signal Cables and Less Loss are pretty good

If you are into DIY you can try my own design - see
http://image99.net/blog/index.html

Power conditioners and Power generators are very effective in areas with noisy power supplies into the house.

You do normally hear improvements, but as I said, it's mostly due to the better quality outlets in them.

Regards...

Much will depend upon your locale.

Do you live in or near a major U.S. city? If so, one of these models will be right for you.

If you live far outside of a U.S. city or rural area(s), then, you will not require one.

Happy Listening!

I live in a suburb of Chicago.  When I am at the manufacturer's website I am lead to believe, that regardless of the ac noise, these to units would impart a sonic improvement to my equipment.  I read a favorable review in a print mag about 2-3 months ago about the positive effect the 7000 had on a system.