Audioquest Makenzie XLRs

I have the opportunity to purchase Audioquest cables at approx 40% below retail... 

I cant spend hundreds or thousands on cables.

Is there a better XLR cable for the money at the price point of $110 a pair than the Audioquest Makenzie?  110 is my cost.  Next up the line in AQ more than doubles my cost.... cant swing that much on ICs.

Gear consists of Marantz 7704, ATI 1807 Amp, B&W CDM 9NTs.
Not high end by any means but it's far better than what I had.

So .... is there a better cable for the money?
Seems AQ Makenzie is well reviewed and well designed.

Thoughts? Comments?  Assistance and advice is appreciated.
lightfighter2018
@lightfighter2018, if both your source and your amp conform to the AES standard, you should not have to switch your speaker cables. If either doesn’t, you won’t get the full benefit of balanced connection even if you use XLR connections. In that case, I would have cables made that do the Pin switching for you, rather than switching at the speakers. Take Five Audio in Ontario, Canada will build then for you, and their prices are reasonable.
@OP,
You can also PM Ralph Karsten (atmasphere), and get his take on this.
He knows the 'Balanced' standard and can give you the best route to take.
bob
Whoa...

We're mixing things up and (potentially) going to confuse the OP.

Quite simply, pins 2 and 3 are reversed on the pre-amp (w/ respect to what is normal in the US). In all reality, this should make absolutely no difference in what is "seen" by the amp, as the signal on pin 2 and 3 are, regardless of the "European method" or "USA type of PIN arrangement", a simple signal inversion IN THIS SITUATION. The suggestion to reverse the speaker cables is simply a hyper OCD suggestion (and is technically, not necessary). 

OP, you'd probably be better off if you ignored this thread, plugged-in some balanced XLR cables, and enjoyed the music.
Appreciate all input.  I am going to buy some XLRs and plug and play and will see how it turns out.

Although trying to sort out what is and what is not... but it occurred to me that I believe the pinouts are in fact the same. Yes opposite while looking at them on the back, but if you put the avp and amp back to back... same pin out. For some reason the orientation was messing with my head. So, apologies for not catching it sooner.
I agree with @nrenter, I would not go crazy on cables with your system. I’m also a fan of AQ cables. Solid performance and neutral sounding in my opinion. If you can get a great deal on the AQ Mackenzie cables (seems like a good price for $110), I’m sure they would work fine. Don’t over think it. Good luck!