Amp for B&W 805 D3

I am considering acquiring a pair of B&W 805 D3 and in the light of this I’m in the process of due dilligencing what amp to choose. I am unfortunately not in the position where I have the luxury to test the various amps I have been recommended by the dealer.

To give you some background - I will mostly be listening via Tidal HD / Spotify / Amazon HD. I am looking to spend around $ 7000 - 10000 for the amp.

Thanks

guspin
Post removed 
Hi, I mainly like the warm and detailed sound.
I usually listen to jazz and classical.
What do you think of the Hegel 390 or Krell K300i?
A friend of mine recommends the Luxman LX-380
Do you already have a preamp or you're looking for an integrated amplifier? If an integrated, I've heard those speakers paired with Mark Levinson No. 5805 and they sounded very good. All you need is a streamer, a good coax cable to utilize the ML internal DAC, and a pair of good speaker cables to build a wonderful (and compact) system.
thanks for the suggestion, I am looking for an integrated I will take it into account
I would check out the AVM A5.2.  The base unit lists at $5995 and you can add is a DAC (+$600) and Phono (+$600) via optional.  

This is a German brand that is more popular in the EU than it is here but is brilliant equipment.  The 5.2 has a proprietary tube made just for AVM in its input stage that is designed to last for 30,000.  This is not rollable, never really wears out, but gives the amp a touch of warmth that is perfect with speakers that are a hair forward like B&W.  Plenty of power to control the 805 D3s driver.

I am an AVM dealer but also sell forward speakers that compete very directly with those 805D3s.  PM if you are interested.  
I mainly like the warm and detailed sound.
This makes me wonder why you’re considering the 805 D3?  There are many other excellent options that would seem to better cater to your tastes. 

I've had 805s for a while and I really love how they sound, at least for my taste, it's very subjective
“I mainly like the warm and detailed sound.”

I highly recommend Accuphase Integrated E-650. You can pick up a used one for under $9K.