All New Magico A5 Loudspeakers // Biggest "BANG" For Your BUCK On The Market ?!

Some are saying these A5's are Giant Killers ! 
As GOOD as the M Series ?... 
Sound Stage Review coming Soon ! 
 Not connected with Magico in any way

https://www.soundstageglobal.com/index.php/blogging-on-audio/201-howard-kneller/904-first-look-and-listen-magicos-new-a5-loudspeaker

highend666
I am extremely impressed with the sound produced by the Magico A5 speakers. The midrange is excellent and an improvement over the A3, the bass is tight, clean, and sounds effortless like a well-integrated high-quality subwoofer, and the soundstage was wonderful.

At ~$20k the A5s are a very, very attractive value proposition.

As for measurements, anyone can refer to the SoundStage! Network and Stereophile data to compare against other speakers. What I (and others) hear backs up the superior quality implied by those measurements.
Nothing against Magico’s...I  would not consider any speaker with 88db efficiency. 
A high efficiency speaker >95db is godsend, they are so easy to drive with tube or pure class A amplification. 
As for measurements, anyone can refer to the SoundStage! Network and Stereophile data to compare against other speakers. What I (and others) hear backs up the superior quality implied by those measurements.
If they are so superior why wont Magico publish it themselves? 
I auditioned the A5 last week, it is mind-blowing good. The dealer had a very well-known ~50K€ speakers on demo he was trying to sell me at a “loss”. He eventually had to agree that the A5 blows it away, at half the price. I now have to figure out how to upgrade from my A3.