A good time to buy now, or in the near future?

Just a thought, but some have made fortunes when the economy or a market segment was down.  The best I have ever done in the stock market,  real estate or some other investments (sports cars, rare coins..etc.) were buying when those, and other "things", were down.  But, as has always been true, speculation should only  be done with "play" money...not the money for you and your  families living expenses and safety.  
Perhaps trite, but the old buy low, sell high is so much wiser than buying anything at it's market peak.....that is the time to sell. 

Do any of you feel that now is a good time to buy, or is that bottom yet to be reached?

whatjd
"Not counting dividends collected every time you drive it, park it, pull in for gas."

That may be true if you have a large number of Shell stocks. For everybody else, pulling in for gas means having money siphoned out, not in.

On an unrelated note, at what age does an average person stop being flexible enough to get comfortably crammed into a 911?
@glupson

On an unrelated note, at what age does an average person stop being flexible enough to get comfortably crammed into a 911?

in a car with 997 gt2 carbon fiber buckets or 991 lwb’s - 65
in a car with regular sofa seats - 70+ would be my guess
jjss49,

Luckily, the cars (911s) seem to grow with each new generation. Maybe that is to accomodate longer-living generations of humans?

A number of members here claim to drive a 911 so I wondered how they bend to get in as they imply they are not teenagers anymore.
58 and just a few days short of 59 and I manage well in a variety of iron, some air cooled, some not. Drove the german taxi today. How did those Hunt brothers do with silver ?