PS Audio PPP owners how do your amps sound

plugged into your Premiers compared to straight to the wall? I know they're designed to power an entire system. Do you hear a definite improvement with your amps plugged into the Premier or is it the opposite and you're now going directly to the wall with your amps? Thanks
foster_9
The "dirtier" you electricity is coming into your house the better almost any conditioning will sound. I have fairly "dirty" AC and I replaced my P600 with a PPP and the PPP sounded better-mostly imaging and depth. If your amps are relitvely small, use the PPP, but sometimes conditioners aren't "fast" enough for larger amps. I only use it for my sources/preamp-the amps go directly into their dedicated recepticles. Best to try one out and listen.
Guys,
I also try a new PPP unit at home with my system. I found that it improves soundstage, wider and deeper. It increases micro details which normally I could not hear when i use direct cabling thru wall socket. It definitely improves bass details, It creates a very dark background so that the resolution, listening fatigue all improves. But one issue makes me nervous during the test week is upper mids and highs. I found that there is a lack of high frequency energy. The high frequency objects and instruments are more laid back and thinner, contrary to wider and stronger mids and lows (First I thought the sound without PPP had too much noise at the upper frequencies which make a brighter presentation so that PPP corrected the problem, however after hours of listening i concluded that this is a problem). When these two come together, it makes a darker and less exciting presentation with a tricky tonal balance. Has anyone detected that kind of similar problems? Is the unit sensitive to break-in period and/or placement?
Any feedback welcome.
Yes, that what I found after swapping power cords from the PPP to your components. You need to use really good power cords after the PPP to get the high detail back.

I found the PS Audio Statement SC is a very good match after the PPP. My system is not bright after all. Actually, this is true for the Duet and Quintet as well. You really need a GOOD power cord after the filtering of these products.

By the way, all my power cords have been cooked for 120 hours using a cable cooker. That certainly help to smooth out the brightness as well.
Dtsag,
Thank you for valuable comments, i will try to use it some other high quality power cords to see the effects. But first priority as far as i understand from this forum topic is to burn the unit upto 300-400 hrs.