PS Audio PPP owners how do your amps sound

plugged into your Premiers compared to straight to the wall? I know they're designed to power an entire system. Do you hear a definite improvement with your amps plugged into the Premier or is it the opposite and you're now going directly to the wall with your amps? Thanks
foster_9
All my components were plugged into the PPP with great result.

Then I plugged my powered speakers into the Duet and my system never sound that good before. The brightness was gone, so make the mid a lot better. On the other hand, NO lost in bass punch.

I know the PPP can handle my powered speakers, but I would rather put the power amp on a seperate dedicated line. If you have one one line, then it doesn't matter.

My point is, even the passive Duet can make my powered speakers sing, the PPP will make them fly. I will wait till I can afford a 2nd PPP for my speakers.

Get one. The current product lines are way better than their old stuff by a large margin.
The "dirtier" you electricity is coming into your house the better almost any conditioning will sound. I have fairly "dirty" AC and I replaced my P600 with a PPP and the PPP sounded better-mostly imaging and depth. If your amps are relitvely small, use the PPP, but sometimes conditioners aren't "fast" enough for larger amps. I only use it for my sources/preamp-the amps go directly into their dedicated recepticles. Best to try one out and listen.
Guys,
I also try a new PPP unit at home with my system. I found that it improves soundstage, wider and deeper. It increases micro details which normally I could not hear when i use direct cabling thru wall socket. It definitely improves bass details, It creates a very dark background so that the resolution, listening fatigue all improves. But one issue makes me nervous during the test week is upper mids and highs. I found that there is a lack of high frequency energy. The high frequency objects and instruments are more laid back and thinner, contrary to wider and stronger mids and lows (First I thought the sound without PPP had too much noise at the upper frequencies which make a brighter presentation so that PPP corrected the problem, however after hours of listening i concluded that this is a problem). When these two come together, it makes a darker and less exciting presentation with a tricky tonal balance. Has anyone detected that kind of similar problems? Is the unit sensitive to break-in period and/or placement?
Any feedback welcome.