Best of the AMperex 6DJ8/6922 Tubes

I am asking what are the best of the Amperex 6DJ8/6922 tubes to install into a Counterpoint SA-5000 preamp. The preamp uses 4 6DJ8 and 1 12AX7 (I don't use the phono). I own Amperex 6DJ8 Bugle Boy Holland (one has a code GA3 017 40B, Amperex PQ 6922 Gold Pin Holland, Amperex 7316 PQ white label Holland (don't know what the 7316 equivalent is) and Amperex 7316 6DJ8 D-Getter that says on the box OG SB.

I have read about the Amperex Orange Globe being a very musical tube but don't own any.

Any help is appreciated.
bigkidz
Amperex 7308's are the best sounding 6dj8 replacement that I own...kind of $$$ for 4 of them though.

Dave
7308 Amprex PQ's steel pins are nearly as nice as seimens gold pins in my first sound pre, detailed, lush but take a long break in period. they are also less money...
I use the Amperex PQ 1960 6922/E88CC D getter.
The best 6922 I have tried to date.
I also have Mullard 6922/E88CC that were made Mitcham Plant and SIEMENS gold pins.
both the SIEMENS and Mullard are great tubes.
The Amperex PQ D getter.They have a huge soundstage and are very balanced from top to bottom.
bass seems to go down deeper with more control,midrange is very smooth and the highs are very detailed right down to the slightest sound.
I do like the Mullard's allot the midrange is to die for very airy in sound.
But overall I think the PQ D getter are best choice? from what I have used to date.
You can always try The Amperex 6922 pinched waist tubes.
I have been told they are the best?? who knows?
I know I will never find out, they are more$ than I am going to spend.
Post removed