Can I ever stand to listen to our system again

My beloved wife died tonight at age 57. Every piece in the system was acquired after we listened to it, together. The audition of the Tidals last year was the culmination of that audio togetherness. I don't know whether I will ever be able to listen to it again.
Play a smooth soul ballad for her tonight.
Karel
karelfd
I wish you all the strength you will need, and courage my friend.

When we come to such serious turning points in life, few things can provide real support. I think music is one of them. You MUST bring yourself to listen and overcome the grief...

I won't say solace; I believe nothing but your own strength and friends and family can help here.

And maybe she will be listening to the music too, from different world...
She would want you to continue listening, I'm sure.

A friend of mine lost his son to a drowning accident at the lake many years ago. He loves to go to the lake more than anything. He says in a way it brings him close to his lost son.

My sympathy is with you.
God Bless.
Karel,
I am so sorry to hear of your immense loss. I cannot imagine what you must be feeling right now.

With respect to your question, realize that it may not be the best time to consider the future of your audio system, especially if it turns out to be a powerful way to continue sharing the music with your wife. Just take care of yourself, and when the time is right, listening to your system could be exactly what soothes you most.