Audio Debt?

Are people going into medium or even long term debt to purchase their audio equipment?

Just curious.
128x128onhwy61
Wow! Pretty darn responsible crowd here! Good to see. Although I DO agree that people should not live beyond their means and that America is way too debt and credit card crazy, I can't help but wonder if anyone here has ever financed a jet ski, a motorcyle or a boat or maybe a car that is more than you need to get to and fro? Has no one here charged a big screen TV or a suit at a clothing store or a vacation?

My point is that I will wager than some of you who have rallied so firmly against financing stereo purchases have probably charged other non-necessities. Then again, maybe not - things that make you go HMMMMMMMM!!!!
It's really depending on how much that piece of equipment costs. If I want a $6000 S.O.T.A cd player that outplays my phono rig, I wouldn't mind to go into debt...
Well I don't know about you guys, but I'm waiting for the branded Audiogon credit card so I can max it out!
using a cc to pay for a purchase & being in debt over a purchase are two entirely different things.