Denver Audio Show photos

Where are some 2005 Show photos posted?

thanks
128x128shaq
C'mon Al...get a leg up! I used to crop, color enhance, create clipping paths, why I could do 750 images in an 8 hr
shift, whats the hold up man??????!!!!!!!!!
P.S. When I was in charge of Graphics arts and Typesetting for a Printing Company in Cleveland, my boss fed me the same shit I am feeding you, and it feels AWESOME to dish it back out.......whewwwwwww thanks
Jtinn, how ruuude of me - it was fun getting to place a face with a name. I never did catch up with Mike. I guess I'll have to park in your room at CES...as long as you focus a bit more on jazz. Hah.
We have several hundred big and juicy photos of RMAF 2005 here:

http://www.audiofederation.com/hifiing/2005/RMAF2005/index.htm

Not pro shots like Albert's (you should see his rig!) but hopefully enjoyable nonetheless.

A show report is forthcoming...

Enjoy!
Mike
Hey Albert,

If you run into a situation where a group of images have the same color values because they were taken in the same room with a common lighting element, you might try color correcting one, then running a batch conversion and/or action on the rest of the similar photos in Photoshop.

If you used a digital camera you're probably working in RGB, and that color space lends itself better to extreme adjustment layer [i.e. curves] color moves.

Can't wait to see them babies!
Well it's done, 319 images to be exact. I will ship to Audiogon on Monday 10th.

Audiogon has a huge job getting all these on their server (with supporting text and search ability) for all you boys and girls to view :^).

Thanks for the support guys, and an big & "thank you" to Audiogon.