Best headphones for iTouch

For casual listening... working out... your recommendations for inner ear, outer ear headphones... please... experienced user recommendations only...

:) listening

istanbulu
My wife used the itouch for working out and hated it! She complained it was too big and the screen would keep switching from portrait to landscape as she tried to change a song on the run. I bought her a shuffle and for working out, she loves it and it's relatively cheap!

I personally use Shure e2c's with my ipod and like them. They are in ear and come with different size inserts for different size ear canals. They block out lots of noise too. For $99 dollars MSRP, they are good, but if you have the means, go for something a little better.
Sleek Audio SA6, are good and you can alter the sound with small ports,that are included, if you prefer more or less bass. They are not as good as my Ultrasone Edition 9 with 18AWG Jena cable non-portable phones but totally ok for portable.

Sammie... which model of the Ultimate Ears do you know or like best?

I see several at various price points on Amazon.com

Thanks everyone for your interest and suggestions!

Gherrera... I just set the song sequence I want on the iTouch, push the little button to go to all menus, pocket it and forget it!

:) listening,

Ed