Computer speakers?

Looking for a 2 channel setup with an base unit, any good recommendations? Please help! Too many brands out there but I am looking for quality sound.

Thanks!
chgolatin2
I'm actually very happy with my BM5 with out the sub, although it would be tempting.
James is talking about a $2000 solution for you by the way. I have the BM5's and I love 'em but they ain't cheap.
Not looking to spend 2k on computer audio I rather take that money and spend it on my 2 channel setup and some lp's :)
I've heard nothing but great stuff about the audioengine stuff. Their A2 got a stellar review a few issues back in Stereophile. They're $199, built-in wi-fi & have some beefy amps. The matching sub is out of stock right now but you might not even need it if you step up to the A5's for $349.

http://www.audioengineusa.com/
I was in the same position. Try the Infinty Beta 10's and drive them with a parasound sound Zamp, the version 3 has 45 or 50 watts per channel. You do the whole combo for under 500 bucks and get decent PC sound. Spend a bit more and get a better sound card too from EMU or M-audio; both widely available on the web.

best

John