Hubbell 5362. Anyone try this outlet?

It's of the Hubbell Pro class.
ptss
The thing I have learned over time is to always use copper on the inside of the plug and not brass. Copper sounds a lot better to me.
Coxhaus, I've seen a lot of similar comments about the copper and some theory to back it up.
I use, under recommendation from a long time audio dealer, the Hubbell HBL5262 outlet. This is the 15A version. He insists that unless you are truly using 20 plugs, that this version will provide better electrical contact to the 15A plug blades.
I use, under recommendation from a long time audio dealer, the Hubbell HBL5262 outlet. This is the 15A version. He insists that unless you are truly using 20 plugs, that this version will provide better electrical contact to the 15A plug blades.
11-26-13: Oldears
Depends on which Series Hubbell HBL5262 duplex receptacle you purchase.

The Dealer maybe correct if the duplex receptacle is the Hubbell HBL5262 Extra Heavy Duty Industrial Series.
See page 6.

The Hubbell HBL5262 Compact Extra Heavy Duty Industrial Series duplex receptacle has the neutral "T" type contact configuration.
See page 10.

The HBL "Compact" Extra Heavy Duty Industrial series has a thinner body than the HBL Extra Heavy Duty Industrial Series. Also note the 2 white block areas on the face of the receptacle for panel and circuit identification info.

How do you know for sure which one you have?
With a pen light look inside the neutral slot, (longer of the two), of the receptacle face plate at the contact.
Does it look like the picture on page 6 or the picture on page 10?
Jim
11-26-13: Oldears
Oldears,

By the way, thanks for the post. It would appear to me if all you need is a 15 amp receptacle and you are looking at the Hubbell HBL5262 (15 amp) vs the 5362 (20 amp) Extra Heavy Duty Series the HBL5262 would be the one to buy.
Surface contact area as well as an even surface contact pressure against both sides of the neutral blade of the plug would be better with the HBL5262 than the HBL5362
20 amp receptacle. JMHO....

Just an added note, per NEC code, a 15 amp duplex receptacle can be installed on a 20 amp branch circuit.
Jim