HDtracks died

I got almost half of my order downloaded (4.5 out of 11) from HDtracks and the download manager stop working. I tried everything HDtracks told me to do to kick start it but with no results. Plenty of disc space/reboot/ latest Java/direct to modem/internet connection/ slow download/etc. with empty results

Anyone have the same problems with HDtracks? What did you do?

128x128glory
What download manager did you use ??? Myself I would only do 1 at a time, kinda like the concept of copy and paste, if you cut and paste and the power goes out or whatever it's hard to recover, with copy and paste you still have the original file. Sounds like you used the browser manager ??? DAP is a pretty reliable manager that is resume capable but not always. DAP will tell you if the download is not resumable, get it from speedbit.com, it is and has always been free for around 10 yrs now.
HDtracks supplyies the dowmload manager and it does a line up of the music you paid for in the order you picked them.

There is no control over their download manager.
I downloaded their sampler and I don't remember it using their manager, but that was long ago when they 1st came out, maybe though.