HELP I think I have an electrical issue??

A few months ago I had 2 20amp dedicated lines with hospital grade duplex's installed. All was well with my Bel Canto Ref1000 mono's. Well a few days ago I just got a pair of Genesis m60 tube amps. I was noticing a clicking noise coming through my speakers. I first noticed this when I was just warming up the amps with no source on. Then I also noticed the clicking when a source was on with music playing.

So it turns out that the clicking noise is my electric ignition of my gas furnace, is somehow playing through my speakers (Or maybe its just one of them, not exactly sure yet) This is a very strange and annoying. If anyone has any ideas please let me know!

Tim
tmesselt
I know this thread is now almost a year old but I just wanted to give an update as so many people were kind enough to lend a hand and give me some advice with this strange problem that I was having. After having an electrician out and him not being able to do anything to fix the problem. I just figured it was something I had to live with until I went back to balanced interconnects?? Anyhow it was really bugging me so I took off the cover to my panel and looked it over real well. Then I noticed there was 2 wires in 1 breaker?!? For some reason it was difficult to see the other times I took a look. So I moved 1 of the wires to its own breaker and now I cant hear all of the various fans turning on and off in my house. (oven, and bathroom) As well as the furnace ignition clicking several times before it lit! So regardless this has made my night and I just wanted to share, as it only took me just about 1 year to fix this annoying problem!
Thanks again to the people that helped me a year ago trying to fix the problem!

tmesselt
Tim -- Good to know what the explanation turned out to be, and that you were finally able to fix it. Thanks for letting us know.

Best regards,
-- Al
Well, unfortunately the fix was short lived, as the heater starting up is just much quieter than before and I could barely hear it. When I tried the paper shredder though, it came through very loud through my speakers. Oh well, I am going to try new amplification in the coming months so hopefully that will fix it, and if not that maybe balanced interconnects will be the way to go for me.
No, thank you. Was having a problem with 2 boilers chewing up pilot valves mysteriously and it was my research into your problem that led to the Okaya snubbers. Won't be sure if it worked until the valves last for a couple years.