Copper Sleeve over IEC

There has been several threads on AA about putting a 1 1/2" copper union (coupler) over the IEC on the CD Player, Preamp, Amp.

Well I tried it...

Anyone else give it a try?
128x128ozzy
Actually, I think they call it a terminator. I have been calling it a shorting plug, sorry.
Hello everyone

If you guys are interested in a cheap tweak, trying experimenting using different mouse pads under your cd, dac or laptop, I am currently using Certified data mouse pads under my bda-1 dac and it made a noticeable difference. It gave the dac a more weight and focus with out loss of dynamics. You can buy certified data mouse pads at London Drugs only.

They are different type of mouse pad and i am curious to see what they are made of, maybe sometime of carbon/foam mixture but they work and they are cheap.

You need two to get under all four feet of your cd or dac,or just under your laptop.

Give a try and at the very least you have two very good mousepads.

Sorry for hijacking this thread i find it interesting
WOw, I just realize that the Zu brand is using the same concept.
http://www.audiogon.com/cgi-bin/cls.pl?powrcabl&1245135330&/Zu-Cable-Bok-1-Meter-Power-cab
Nasaman Note on Page one of this thread I stated that Zu is already doing it yes.
Couple of maufacturers have been using steel or brass microbearing fill in their cables for vibration control as well as for shielding purposes for many years. Starsound being the first that I know of and then Virtual Dynamics. Tom