Opposite effect with cardas/Ayre CD

Hi
After hearing about it too many times i decided to give it a try.Ran the whole CD at moderate level and had the opposite effect.The system sounds gritty now,all synergy and enjoyment is lost.If anybody there had a similar experience,please let me know.I don't want to sound like a lepper here but i trully sat down to listen with some sort of positive thinking.The change in sound is unmistakable but not for the good.Hope to hear from you guys.
(System:Revel Salons/Krell SACD mk3,CJ Prem.18 & Pass X 250.5)
overhang
I have the PAD disc. I've found playing the demag portion to have a similar effect to cleaning cable terminations with Caig treatments, treble is brighter, crisper, this settles down after a day or two when things begin to sound better than previous to cleaning or demag. Not demaging or cleaning cables periodically tends to muffle, obscure, grunge up the sound over the long term, a very gradual thing you really don't notice until you clean and/or demag. You are hearing just the opposite with the Cardas disc, pretty bizarre.
Ill say ...ive never experienced this the arye cd.I use it once a week too.I have no idea why it would mess with your system so adversly.Track four is the best burn in for speakers ive found(gets surrounds movin).
I should have read this by Art Dudley first:"But as I heard it, my hi-fi sounded mechanical and utterly devoid of human feeling for close to an hour after playing this CD. Not only did I refuse to allow it to be played again, I put the CD back in its case and hid it—seriously. If it were up to me, it would be retitled Irritating But Irritating, and he only good thing I can say is that, after a while, its effects wear off. "