How many hours weekly do you listen to your system

It seemed that back in the 60's and 70's more time was spent listening to music.Today with video games, cable TV ,computers and forums like this one less time is set aside for listening.
Our equipment costs much more then it did back then and hopefully it sounds better.Why then dont we listen more.
oem
I try to listen to a cd before bed every night; part of my routine for a good nights sleep. I try to get 3 or 4 hours of critical listening in also.
around 60 or more. i work out of my home and have the music on all day. after work, i go to my dedicated audio room for another 10+ hours a week of dedicated listening.
All the time!! I despise TV, haven't owned one coming up on two decades here so music is my deal and it plays often and always.
A few hours daily give or take but I am home all the time, I just moved into new house so system is down for a bit but when it is hooked up it will be in a dedicated room for the first time YEAH!
I was out in our now Hobby barn tonight making cable lifters so I am going for broke one baby step at a time!