Do we believe in Machina Dynamics?

Let's see: we've had the pebbles, the little clock, the turntable platform that includes only some old springs...and now the Contact Paper CD tweek. Do any of us believe in this? I know Geoff's an advertiser, and actually a very nice guy, but come on, fellow audiophiles...this is all the epitome of snake oil! No?
Every idea was tried, and has failed, numerous times. Despite being a nice guy, all he's selling is audio nonsense.
musicseller
Did this thread not come up to recently.

I wonder if there are people with personal agendas going here??

I don't think much more can be rehashed over again, and again, and again. I guess you get the point.
Post removed 
>>I wonder if there are people with personal agendas going here??<<

You would know best as leader of the kool aid drinkers.
Post removed 
Hi for those who think Machina dynamics stuffs are snake oils have u actually tried it before u come to that conclusion? Obviously there are people who believe that the products work otherwise the products wont be appearing at audiogon advertisements so regularly right? I thought powercord were consider snake oil before it got accepted by the audio community? I believe its is not right to belittle a commercial product which we have not tried. Behind the product is a guy trying to make a living. In a democratic society like USA, there is such thing as Buyer Beware. So apply it prudently. Happy listening