Top 50 audiophile magazines to be reviewed in?

I have my top 50 tweaks that I want reviewed, so should I spread it out and send to 50 different audiophile magazines? Which ones do you recommend? If they are in other languages it is fine too.
Or should I send multiple tweaks to the same reviewer so they can make a comparison? What is the best choice?

I have planned to wait until the first magazine review comes out (any day now), then I will show the other magazines that review so they take my tweaks seriously and want to review.
128x128patrick82
Audiophiles magazines are not what it used to be,
Their rating about brands and pieces of gear are base in many other interest other than true performance and value.
Trust your ears and fellow owners no editors......
I crossed that bridge learning on a hard way.
No such a thing as 50 serious audio magazines, even in Europe people read ours.
Regards
Mountainsong, the last thing I want is dishonest magazine reviews. Should I let forum members review the tweaks instead?
I have found that the best testimonials I got, was when I never asked for it. The customers just wrote them because they were happy and satisfied with the product. Should I keep doing this? Just wait and not chase reviewers?
Yes, let forum members review your tweaks. This means, of course, that you must send them out for review free of charge. If you are willing to do this, I am sure that you would get honest responses...

-RW-