Top 50 audiophile magazines to be reviewed in?

I have my top 50 tweaks that I want reviewed, so should I spread it out and send to 50 different audiophile magazines? Which ones do you recommend? If they are in other languages it is fine too.
Or should I send multiple tweaks to the same reviewer so they can make a comparison? What is the best choice?

I have planned to wait until the first magazine review comes out (any day now), then I will show the other magazines that review so they take my tweaks seriously and want to review.
128x128patrick82
The 50 tweaks are only the top tweaks, I have another 80 special edition tweaks, and 47 discontinued tweaks where the material ran out. So 177 total tweaks that are successful. I also have a few hundred failed tweaks in the basement, and I also threw away around 100 kg of tweaks while moving, they are too many to count. I have tweaked daily for 11 years, without doing anything else. Now I'm finished.
i got a ton of tweaks in my basement. swing by with a dump truck and they are yours.
I remember you now. You were peddling a bag of junk in the classifieds that you said was worth over a grand. Coconut indeed... it sounds like one fell on your head.