Top 50 audiophile magazines to be reviewed in?

I have my top 50 tweaks that I want reviewed, so should I spread it out and send to 50 different audiophile magazines? Which ones do you recommend? If they are in other languages it is fine too.
Or should I send multiple tweaks to the same reviewer so they can make a comparison? What is the best choice?

I have planned to wait until the first magazine review comes out (any day now), then I will show the other magazines that review so they take my tweaks seriously and want to review.
128x128patrick82
50 Tweaks...you've been busy! I can only think of a few published magazines which will be on everyones list, Hi-Fi, Stereophile, Absolute Sound and Home Theatre (which is debate-able as an Audiophile), and that's all I know of. But the cave is dark and Tv reception is poor...OH!!...hey look I have internet! Sorry,but I only know of the English mags, I know there are many foreign mags published, but I never read them, the photography is too poor quality:)
Try writing and submitting an article to one of the on-line mags. I can't think of 5 tweaks, so 50 is impressive.

Regards,
Aren't you the "Coconut" Audio guy. No wonder you have 50 tweaks to submit. I was wondering what happened to you. "Went back to the lab eh"....
The Audio Critic

If it's still online. At the least you will get an honest evaluation of your tweaks.
cheers