Have you heard or own the Shakti Hallograph

I don't see much on the AudiogoN Forums about the Shakti Hallograph's. This is the BEST, a Five Star world class room treatment device...."it works" is an understatement.
It addresses,.. no "solves" the wall behind the speakers reflections and comb filtering distortion and cancellation.
A Wonderfull piece of Acoustic Engineering.
Simply Excellent and most Highly Recommended.
Jim C.
Audiophile/ Musician( Electric and Acoustic Guitars and Oboe ).

128x128jimc555
Post removed 
I used a pair a friend loaned me for about 10 days. Tried lots of different placements. What a bunch of shit. I wouldn't give $8.50 for them. My friend agrees, but unfortunately he's the one that paid for them. He felt guilty even listing them let alone selling them to someone, but did what he had to do.
Anyone use it in combination with Shakti-Online? How much per Hallograph is best?
Shakti-Online takes away air and life.Hallograph work great in a high resolution system.
I dont know about the Shakis,,but I think the ,,stuff that Geof and Coconut Audio sell is pure dogcrap.I have to admit that I would take someones money in a heartbeat,if they sent me good money for a powerchord with modeling clay slapped on one end ,or a little jar full of pebbles.