Company loyalty- What has been your favorite?

Thinking about the many different companies, brands and
manufacturers.

High end- Krell, Bryston, Ayre, etc
Popular- Pioneer Elite, Sony, Yamaha, Denon, Onkyo, etc
Smaller-(purists) Butler Audio, Odyssey, Red Wine, etc
Good reputation- Marantz, Sunfire, Arcam, McIntosh

Do you have a brand that you are loyal to? If so, please state why you are? Sound? Quality? Service? etc
128x1282psyop
Mapman, what dealer?

Recommendations: Soundsmith (Peter Ledermann), Aesthetix (Jim White), Morrow Audio (Mike Morrow), CryoParts (Lee Weiland) , VPI (the fabled "Mike").
This list is not complete without a major shoutout to Bobby at Merlin. Talk about someone who builds a great product and goes to the ends of the earth to support his customers...

And Gordon at Wavelength is always right there if you need him. Superb, innovative products.

Lately I've been feeling the love from the team at NuForce. Great products at great prices and a real hustling organization to back it up.
BAT and Vandersteen for a lot of reasons, but mostly because of this. After making a modest purchase of a 2Wq sub, I had a question about crossover settings which I posted via a support email address found on Vandersteen's site. The next evening, my wife handed me the phone and said "It's for you. . . a Richard Vandersteen calling." Richard helped me with my question (and a couple of follow ups). Oh yeah, great sub!

I love my BAT gear for its no-nonsense design, build quality and musical performance. I've also had terrific customer service from them as well. They cheerfully replaced a remote--no questions asked and without waiting for me to return the original before shipping at their end.
Jeff Rowland has always been great with service and information. Real nice man.

Jeff Kalt at Resolution audio. Went out of his way to help me.

Living voice speakers. I blew a tweeter and they shipped out a replacement no charge even tho they don't have a north American distributor
Hey Street, what you do with your tweeters behind closed doors is your business:)