Trip to NYC, What to do

Hi all,

Heading to NYC and was wondering if anyone has some suggestions for some audiophile to dos in the big apple. Looking forward to hearing from you guys, thanks.
dfelkai
If you're there on Monday 2/25 and you like contemporary instrumental guitar, check out Oz Noy.

http://oznoy.com/schedule/

Sort of Hendrix meets McLaughlin with a dash of T. Monk.
He always has stellar sidemen and he never disappoints (well, he's 4-for-4 with shows I've seen).
Probably the three most famous jazz clubs in the world - Bluenote, Village Vanguard and Birdland. How can you pick just one....?
Skip Peter Lugers and go to any Brazilian Churrascaria in Manhattan. Every imaginable prime cut, the wait staff walk around with 4 foot skewers and carve off slabs of hanger steak, skirt steak, saratogas, flatirons, shoulder london broil, fitet (continuous table service). Lot of fun. Chinese Dim Sum for Sunday Brunch is similar, steamed or fried dumplings served from steam carts. Decent dance clubs and alot great afterwork dance parties. What's your musical taste?
Hanger Steak, skirt steak? over Peter Lugers porterhouse for two? You got to be kidding. I'm not turning this in to foodiegon, but Brazilian is drop dead great and inexpensive, however, the meat is the shittiest known to man. Why to you think it is so cheap. I go Brazil more than PLs, but if you have the $$, please taste greatness. Their sides (cream spinach etc)can't be touched and their schlagg? I'm getting hungry. The waiters? Now that's another story. MAYBE you better stay with Brazilian...lol...frijoles negro..mmmmmm