Best Metal Vinyl Album

When we think of audiophiles, we do not think of metal. On the other hand, with the resurgance of vinyl, metal seems to be a hot seller. So, give me your top 3 metal vinyl lp. When in doubt what is metal, ask Eddie Trunk.
128x128harris4crna
Been away, but for good reasons. Just visited hometown seattle. Had the opportunity to see Testament and Anthrax at the showbox. Great, great. Show. Suprising for me, I enjoyed Anthrax better than Testament. I am a hardcore Testament fan, so I surprised myself that stear toward the other.. I have seen them put on better shows I guess. Couple days later, hit up the Uproar Festival and saw Godsmack, Staind and Adelitas Way. Yes, more hard rock versus metal, but still worth mentioning.

While in town hit up many record shops. Great metal shop in Capitol Hill. Expensive, but got my hands on some Opeth. Just returned from San Jose and picked up three Deftones albums. Also, got my hands on a Music Fidelity copy of Megadeath, Countdown to Extinction. Cannot wait to hear this one. Reviews will follow.

Donj, share to donate to the metalhead cause?
Hi Vinylmad814,

Correct, and Budgie's recordings are quite good. As good or better than the "big boys" of that era. UK vinyl is the recommended format.
After playing Metallica-And Justice For All I realize what a great recording this is! I bought the album the day it came out in 1988 so it's a very early pressing. I don't know if later pressings are at this near reference level.
Since I'm not a Metal fan and I never really was, there is only one band/record that I can think of worth mentioning; The Godz from Columbus, Ohio. This band was forever slighted by critics however they toured with KISS, Cheap Trick, Blue Oyster Cult, Metallica and Ozzy Osbourne.
They've always had a small following but they are both interesting and original. I just thought it might be of interest.