Best Metal Vinyl Album

When we think of audiophiles, we do not think of metal. On the other hand, with the resurgance of vinyl, metal seems to be a hot seller. So, give me your top 3 metal vinyl lp. When in doubt what is metal, ask Eddie Trunk.
128x128harris4crna
For 'Master of Puppets' by Metallica, make sure you get the DMM cut. The standard cut (which I have, UK pressing on the Music for Nations label) isn't that great.
Check out stuff by the
UK band Budgie. The recordings are quite good, imo. Simple yet effective. Not overprocessed.
Yeah, i bought the 33 versus the 45 of master puppets. I agree, not so good. Really do not litsen to Metallica much anymore. Got burned out after seeing the live so many times and nothing really new coming from their camp. Im getting into more and more prog metal. Just bought Mastadon Crack the Sky on vinyl. Cannot wait to get back to the states so i can set up my other TT. This european project debut has done fine here, but i know i can get much more coming through my Cremonas.
I personally like.....

Iron Maiden "The Final Frontier"

Metallic "Ride The Lightening"

Megadeth "Peace Sells..But Who's Buying?"
I was a metal head back in the mid 80's. Those were the last of the turntable days (no choice). I loved Judas Priest, Accept, Nasty Savage, Merciful Fate. It was all fantastic on vinyl. I can get really deep with this but you'll have to ask because I have to remember. I don't listen to metal any more but I own stacks of lps.!!