Tokyo vinyl and audio suggestions

After 5 months living in the mainland China hi-fi desert, I'm headed to Tokyo next month and will be in Japan for about 2 weeks before heading home and firing up the system at last. Who's got advice on where to do some record (LP vinyl only) shopping while I'm there? Interested in jazz recordings, mainly. High quality and reasonable pricing preferred. And what other audiophile destinations should be on my Japan agenda?

Also will be visiting Kyoto and surrounding area of Southern China for several days, so give me your suggestions as well for LP records and audio shops in that part of Japan.

Thanks for any suggestions along these lines.
128x128goheelz
I've been in Tokyo for several months but I have not found any place, not even the Japanese XRCD format. Everything is more expensive than the US, even for Japanese made goods. Tagging along.

QN
There are tons of sellers of Jazz Vinyl on Ebay located in Japan.I would spend some time making a list and sending some emails.You might connect with some private dealers and they could refer you to some retailers in the area you will be located in.Keep it simple as the language barrier is still an issue,unless you speak the native tongue.
Hey..I have a good buddy who lived in Japan for 10 years and knows many many places for you to check out.Not sure how we can connect..maybe you could locate my email through Agon site? I would love to put you in contact with my friend.
Fromunda: I'll check here for any Japan audio suggestions you or your buddy can post. Thanks!