Suggestions for current blues guitarists

I have picked up two what I consider real good blues discs in the last few weeks. Joe Bonamassa and Beth Hart - Don't Explain, and Gary Clark Jr. - Bright Lights EP. The Bright Lights album is only 4 songs, but 4 real good ones, I can't wait to hear more from Gary Clark Jr. Anyways I was just trying to see if anybody here has any suggestions for similar type albums out now. Thanks.

Dan
dwr
Well I picked up a couple of Melvin Taylor discs today, I went to my favorite used record store looking for some of the suggestions and all I came up with was the Melvin Taylor music, and from just what I've heard so far I'll be looking for some more of his stuff, thanks Wildoats. I'll have to look online for some of the Sonny Landreth albums, and others, I like to give the local used music stores the business if possible.

Dan
Glad you liked Melvin Taylor. Another from the late 60's/70's, Rory Gallagher the great Irish blues guitarist. Live in Europe, Irish Tour, Tattoo, Calling card.
Warren Haynes. Man in Motion is not only a great album but the LP is very well made.
I will follow up with a couple of specific suggestions. Try Ronnie Earl live in Europe and Kirk Eli Fletcher's My Turn. Ronnie is very prolific, but this live disc is a great sampling of his skills. You can check it out on amazon if your local store does not have it. Kirk Fletcher is more recent. He is a well known session player and really steps up on his solo outings. Good luck and let us know what you find. This is a very rich timeless genre with lots of artists going back 50 years.
Another excellent blues guitarist UTR is Tommy Castro. He has a unique vocal style and his band is top notch.

We recentlty saw Matthew Stubbs in the Charlie Musselwhite band. WOW! He could have easily taken ove the show if Charlie hadn't reined him in. If Charlie is passing through your town, don't even think about - go see him. I was catching flies for days after.