Which High Res releases are worth buying?

A number of A'goners have said they'd like to start a running database of releases that are worth buying. We've all discovered High Res downloads and discs that don't even live up to Redbook standards. Others are a definite improvement. Here's your chance to weigh in on the winners as well as the dogs. Inevitably, you may post a recommendation others may disagree with. Debate is good, but let's keep it clean and courteous. If we do, this could provide everyone with a great resource.
vhiner
I have, and I wrote a thread about it that I posted on HD Downloads compared to analog that's posted on the analog forum. It was the best download so far.

Enjoy the music.
I just got the new download from the Sound Liaison label,
''After Silence'' with Andre Heuvelman.
[http://www.soundliaison.com/products-from-our-studio-masters/71-andre-heuvelman]After Silence[/url]
Gorgeous Album.
Never heard of the trumpet player Andre Heuvelman before, but I saw that somebody called him the world's best trumpet player. Well I never liked the term 'best' for talking about music, but a marvelous trumpet player he is.
He definitely has that rare ability to make his instrument speak in all the colors of the rainbow.
The label is giving away a free download from the album, should anyone be interested. I personally find the album, and here I do like to use the term best,the best sounding album in audiophile terms I have heard so far in 2014.
I wish it could sustain a pulse, but that's up to Audiogon members. ;-)

I have recently discovered the following downloads which I think are better
than Red book: Chet Baker's "Baker's Holiday" 24/192, Norah
Jones' "Feels like Home" 24/192 and Joni Mitchell's "The
Hissing of Summer Lawns" 24/192.

I like Bob Marley's Legend in 24/192 but actually prefer the original Island
mix and vibe....wish they'd used that for the remaster. On the download mix
there is actually a guitar fill missing from the opening track that you can
clearly hear on the Island CD. Weird.

In spite of the tempest in a teapot over source material, I actually prefer
Beck's Morning Phase in 24/96 over the CD...but only by a narrow margin.
I kind of struggle with the pricing of High Res downloads. If it is new material the engineer selects the bit rate and sample rate with two clicks of the mouse. The only difference is more storage space for the recording vs. standard 16-bit/44.1kHz. Wouldn't you want to offer it at a redbook price to attract more users?