Could this be the next Frank Sinatra?

I've heard a lot of Sinatra wannabes, but this 16-year old sounds more like "Ole blue eyes" than anyone I've heard.

http://www.thehighdefinite.com/2011/03/16-year-old-steven-rossitto-my-one-and-only-love/

sherod
Sherod, even in regards to tonality and timbre, I can’t seem to hear what you’re hearing. But if I did, I’d be sharing it with Audiogon just like you are, and getting whacked by guys who didn’t hear it. Thank you for sharing.
I'm thinking that maybe I should have started this thread with something like, "Check out this youtube of a 16-year old kid with a Sinatra-esque voice". Maybe I wouldn't have been hammered as much myself. Even insinuating that he could be the "next" Sinatra certainly ruffled a lot of feathers. I also agree that there never will be another Sinatra. Sorry, this wasn't my intention. By the way, this youtube has gone viral and the kid has just completed his first album.
He's only 16?!?

The negativity on this thread is unbelievable. I guess he should just pack it up and go work for McDonald's instead. He has no shot.
Keithr, I hear you but haven't you noticed a pretty tough crowd hang out in this neck of the woods. Some of us were pretty hard on the boy for sure but I suspect as Sherod himself noted the title more than the talent of the lad was the cause for the backlash. in retrospect I was indeed over the top with my critique.
"I guess he should just pack it up and go work for McDonald's instead"

I agree, but if he tries really hard he might get singing job at cruise line or restaurant.