The Beatles Mono CD Box Set

I just got the Mono Set from Amazon. Anyone hear upper end rolloff on some of the discs? I'm disappointed. Low end is weighty sometimes and sometimes not.
foster_9
I have both the stereo and mono sets and it is the stereo versions that seem to be tipped to the high end. The mono set is free of this. From what I have read, the mono versions master tapes were cleaned up, but otherwise were pretty much left alone in the remastering process with little or no equalization.
Before the mono set, my wife bought me the latest single cd stereo version of Let It Be. The highs produced by that cd are what I'd expect from remasters. Looks like something about my setup is not allowing the performance of the mono discs to come through.
foster,

of course, be careful about tweaking things to optimize any particular recording. all recordings are of course different and have their pluses and minuses. optimizing one that does not have the top end you are expecting could push others that do into the red zone.
The sound came around after I took the system down for home improvements and then put it back together, this time with all my cables in an order with proper separation, something I've neglected.... It makes a difference.