The Beatles Mono CD Box Set

I just got the Mono Set from Amazon. Anyone hear upper end rolloff on some of the discs? I'm disappointed. Low end is weighty sometimes and sometimes not.
foster_9
Be assured that the mono set is the best. You may need to play it louder for it to open up because the dynamics are better preserved on the mono set.
Emerson,

Can't say I hear any general high end roll off with these.

The quality of recordings from disk to disk does vary greatly still but there are really no steps backwards with any of these compared to the original CD masters that I can clearly detect.

Agree with Shadorne that louder is better with these. At reasonable volume, many of the tracks, especially the older R&R oriented ones, really come alive.

I find the bass levels in particular to be more satisfying with these in general. Its possible the high end seems more recessed in comparison to the original CD masters as a result, but there are no general issues with the high end that I could cite otherwise.
I have both the stereo and mono sets and it is the stereo versions that seem to be tipped to the high end. The mono set is free of this. From what I have read, the mono versions master tapes were cleaned up, but otherwise were pretty much left alone in the remastering process with little or no equalization.
Before the mono set, my wife bought me the latest single cd stereo version of Let It Be. The highs produced by that cd are what I'd expect from remasters. Looks like something about my setup is not allowing the performance of the mono discs to come through.