Best Rock Album in 2010

So its finally landed, the third album by Rock duo JohnOssi, with John Engelbert on Guitar and Vocals and Oskar Bonde on drums.

Mavericks - JohnOssi

Last year i had the title Best Rock Album in 2009, so far and had my vote out for Black Keys man Dan Auerbach, this year I will drop the "so far" and stipulate that this is as good as it gets!

Please add your best for 2010, but lets keep it to albums released in 2010.
perrew
From the "Good Things Come In 3s" Dep't:

For those who liked the 60s blues rock feel of Tom Petty's latest and Los Lobos "Tin Can Trust", here comes....

Ronnie Wood "I Feel Like Playing". It sounds like he does feel like playing, too, as the second half of the CD (it starts off a bit rough) features some great guitar work.

Honestly, I think "Mumford and Sons" takes the best of 2010 in a walk, but this one has a lot going for it, too - in a very different way. Call it "Top Ten"

Marty
The more I listen to it the more I think Widespread Panic - Dirty Side Down, is the best I have heard. Great album.
Energizer,
What era are you stuck in to write, "there are no great rock bands anymore"? Do you shopping at Best Buy? Maybe one of those mall stores?
I keep coming back to The Arcade Fire---Suburbs. Just a superb piece of music (wish it wasn't so compressed though).
I love how the Suburbs just unfolds, with each song informing the next. All the great albums have this quality, the Beatles: White Album, Rolling Stone's Exile.
While not in their direct stature, I think the Suburbs will be viewed as one of the masterpieces of this decade.