Best Rock Album in 2010

So its finally landed, the third album by Rock duo JohnOssi, with John Engelbert on Guitar and Vocals and Oskar Bonde on drums.

Mavericks - JohnOssi

Last year i had the title Best Rock Album in 2009, so far and had my vote out for Black Keys man Dan Auerbach, this year I will drop the "so far" and stipulate that this is as good as it gets!

Please add your best for 2010, but lets keep it to albums released in 2010.
perrew
Initiate is good nue jazz on the heels of several worthy Cline side-projects(particularly New Monestary and Downpour(live 06.) Or is Wilco the side project?

Enjoying Sea of Cowards and Flaming Lips DSOTM. Dead Weather is a very cool Jack White project and they obviously had a great time making it. Parts of the Lips album are hypnotic and like Cowards a refreshing lark of a project.

Best so far is Magnetic Fields Realism. Whatever one thinks of Stephin Merritt's various incarnations, with Mag Fields he is a ligit rock persona of rare wit & sophistication.
I really like the following for 2010: the XX, the National, the Throwdowns, Vampire Weekend, Solomon Burke, the Soft Pack, remastered Exile on Main Street plus 10.
It has to be Mojo. The first album from Tom Petty & the Heartbreakers in 8 years...
JJ25

Nobody told you. It died in 1980. Only AOR radio keeps its bloated corpse alive. Oh, and the odd tour....:)