Best version of Moody Blues "Days of Future Passed

I want to pick up the best version of this album that is not super rare or ultra expensive. I have a copy on vinyl, probably from the early 70's, that isn't all that great. Is the new SACD version any good? I want either digital or vinyl, whichever is better.
fruff1976
A third vote for the SACD version --- haven' done direct comps but it sounds wonderful on my system (Linn, Vienna)
I have the multiple copies of the deram, mofi, and speakers corner lps, but in actually the new remastered hybrid CD, or the japanese mini lp cd are just as good, and actually, the orchestra pieces may be more dynamic. a great release.
I have the original cd version (German import), Mofi gold and SACD. Of the 3< I still prefer the Mofi slightly over the German pressing. I also have EGBDF, Long Distance Voyager and Octave on the 2008 cd remasters (imports from Germany)which I find to be excellent. Based on this, I believe that DOFP would be just as well recorded. You can get them at reasonable cost at Amazon. Amazon also has the original Deram vinyl used for resonable dollars.
Hello,
I have the MFSL gold remaster cd that I bought new close to 15 years ago. I also just acquired the MFSL 1/2 speed master - original master recording for just $1 from a coworker. I like the album better than the remastered cd. Have not heard the SACD version.