Does anyone like country

I am just curious as to whether anyone likes country music? I do like some country songs (especially those that lean more towards pop).
chatta
Yes, as Jdoris said, genre descriptions get a little mixed up, but if you like your country with a side order of rock, or your rock with a side of country, one of my favorites are The Bottle Rockets. Saw them last week in NYC. Great show. Give them a listen.
Seconding Geodos on the Bottle Rockets. "Brand New Year" is good fun. Factoid: Brian H., the frontman for the Bottle Rockets, was road manager for Uncle Tupelo. Used to get up on stage and jam with them. On the topic of country-sh St. Louis bands, Nadine's "Downtown Saturday" is not to be missed.

For a completely different direction, try Robinella, "Solace for the Lonely." Very interesting voice -- maybe like a countryfied Billie Holiday.

John
The Bottle Rockets are Great! A little more Rock than Country.
I saw them open for John Fogerty, never heard them before.
Since that concert I have bought everyone of there CD's.They are kind of hard to find. Amazon has them.
Best CD is 24 Hours a day!
They just came out with a new CD.
Commercial break......

The new Roseanne Cash album, "The List" is terrific. The duet, Sea of Heartbreak, with Springsteen is alone worth the price of admission.

Other guests include Elvis Costello, Larry Campbell, Rufus Wainwright, and of course John Leventhal.

The vinyl version sounds great and is very quiet.

Back to our regular scheduled programming......