US vs Japanese Beatles remasters

Has yone compared the US and Japanese version of the Beatles remasters -- or the Euro versions? In the past, some music has sounded better to me on Japanese versions. Thoughts?
128x128tpy
The US version of the Monos, at least the first edition, are pressed in Japan. My entire mono box set was made in Japan. It was from the first 10K edition. I don't know whether that will be the case for the balance of whatever they produce. I also don't know if that applies to the stereo remasters.
No I have not heard the Japanese remasters. But I do agree with some that I think we sometimes convince ourselves a certain version sounds better if we had to pay more for it. We want to justify the cost, I guess.
As a teen, I bought my first Beatles vinyl as a US version. Wondering if there was a difference between US and the more-expensive UK albums, I bought a UK version. I found the UK vinyl to be superior to the US ones. The sound was so much more transparent that I only bought the UK ones after that. Later, I bought Japanese versions on CD and vinyl, and again they beat the US versions. Am I just a victim of effective marketing? Who knows?