Do you plan to buy The Beatles CD remasters?

And if so, will you be going for the stereo or the mono? The release is close enough now -- 09/09/09 -- that I'm starting to get pretty excited about this -- though I'm really not sure which to get. Maybe both? Nah, that would be awfully excessive, wouldn't it? But, we are talking about The Beatles, after all, so maybe ...
What are your thoughts?
hodu
The stereo versions of the early albums had the vocals in one channel and the instruments in the other, so I think the mono versions of these albums would be preferable.

Does anyone know which albums were mixed in this way (vocals one channel, instruments the other)?
The issue with the first few channeled stereo albums, voices on one side instruments on the other was hopefully corrected with this remaster like it was on the Love album.
If not than it is not worth purchasing them especially at these prices.
As for the bass issue on the U.S. & Japanese releases. MOFI tried to correct the problem and most say they destroyed the albums. The UK releases sound best to me but the cost is getting out of hand.
We all know who is going to to say they suck, hot stampers and or the origials are best @ 250.00 and up a pop.
I enjoy all my differant releases of the Beatles music even my MOFI's.
This is all IMHO.
When I have money to burn, and no other records I want. It's another matter if they are ever released on vinyl. I'm not sure I see the point, on RBCD.
It will be interesting to see how these turn out. The originals were (are) somewhat of a disaster as have been most of the re-issues over the years. The Japanese vinyl has been pretty inconsistent through all of their reissues. The MFSL vinyl has always topped my list for "audiophile" quality. I may buy one or two to start and hope for the best.
"NO..I too have all the beatles vinyl from my youth in the 60's and all only played once.."

Give me a break. You must not like the music too much if they have only been payed once.

Its interesting reading these "holier than thou" postings from the vinyl owners. I happen to have them in various forms of vinyl also but plan on buying the CDs to hear if they are better. How would any of you not buying know that what you have sounds better than something not yet released? Psychic?